As cooperation partners, we want to strengthen the exchange with and amongst independent art initiatives and artist-run spaces in Central and Eastern Europe and the Caucasus, asking:
- What is the specific profile of independent art initiatives and artist-run spaces and how do they develop and reach their audience?
- What is the status quo of international exchange amongst those initiatives? Which structures are relevant and how does international cooperation help?
- What are the regional perspectives and political frameworks to consider?
- What will mobility come down to in the aftermath of the COVID19-crisis, which new ways of digital and regional audience development will remain?
- How do we find creative and alternative ways to support and finance independent art initiatives and artist run spaces in these countries and the international exchange amongst them? What are the new tools and solutions for support?